FWRFEDR report

Controller’s reported not getting the output file from this report in their cn directory.  I noticed it wasn’t compiled so I recompiled it but still no output file.  The job was defined as a procedure on owag but I found no shell for it.  The source creates a PRN extension so I made a simple shell to transfer the file and handle running the proC from a shell.  Now we got a shell error.  Looking at the logs I saw an error for a remote database name.  Sure enough the proC calls several database links that can’t be seen by the user.  So I modified the shell to run it under the database schema and I now get output.  So now I can get back to seeing if the output transfers to the cn.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About wendlerb

I didn't drown.
This entry was posted in CO Report. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to FWRFEDR report

  1. wendlerb says:

    Success! File transfered ok

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *