First Blog for Eric!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to my Blog. This is Eric. I am here to introduce myself. Hope you guys can know me better after this blog.

1. Begin with computer

First, I got my laptop when I was 7 years old. I remember the first game was Command & Conquer: Red Alert. Then I started to play other games like Lol, dota2, and so on. With age, I am thinking about how games are made. This leads me to learn about computer science.

2. Now me!

I am a senior student at OSU right now. I am a full times student so I do not have any internship right now. I really like to buy some technologies to make life quality better. For example, I bought a screen bar. I always feel uncomfortable when I am using a table lamp on my screen. If you had a screen bar, you could adjust the lightness like the picture below.

My current interests are obviously games. However, I want to invent new technologies to make life quality better as well. Therefore, there are few projects that I really like in this course such as Vertical Garden and Irrigation Controller and MMO Expo. I believe that following the development of technologies, life will become fully automitic. People will start to intial their new life in vitural reality. These are the reasons that I like these two projects the most.

3. Life outside school

I am thinking to get a pet due to Covid-19. It is the hard time for everyone in the world. During the period at home, I want to have a friend to stay with me. Thus, I am learning how to take care of pets and train pets on the youtube channel. My faviorite breed is maltipoo. It is a combination of two known breeds, Poodles and Maltese. If you guys know anything good about looking after a pet, please let me know.

This is all about me in school and out of the school. I would like to make friends in this course. Thank you for visiting my Blog!!!!

One reply on “First Blog for Eric!”