Job Application Experience

My Last Job Application Experience

Daimler Job Application

The last job which I applied for was for Daimler Trucks a few weeks ago, the position I was interested in was as a management trainee for 3 months. When I chose to apply for this company I had never heard of them until the week that I applied. I have friend who is also an International student and did an internship for them, and he told me very good things about Daimler Trucks as a company. He told their company culture was great, they really seemed to care for their employees while in the company, they wanted their employees to be satisfied and happy with their position. Daimler Trucks seems to strongly believe that happy employees makes a successful company.

After reviewing and reading a lot about Daimler, I decided to start the application process  and for my surprise, it was incredibly easy. I got it done through their own website, I had to go through about 7 steps where I answered multiple choice and short answer questions about my personal and professional preferences that could somewhat affect (in a good or bad way) with that position I was applying for. After that, I uploaded my resume and that was all. One thing that really made me comfortable was the fact that right after I applied I got an email from Daimler saying that my application would be process and they would let me know whether they were interested in me or not, which in my opinion is really nice, because sometimes we apply for positions and never get and yes but we also never get a no, so this was a positive aspect from my perspective  for Daimler.