To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
Norm Thompson Outfitters
Design and Product Development Intern-Apparel
Design & Product Development Intern- Apparel
Intern will participate in design projects, attend fit sessions and assist with general product development and quality assurance tasks.
• Observe and shadow apparel and tech designers and product developers in all aspects of product design, development and quality assurance
• Attend design review meetings with various departments
• Assist with design conceptualization and follow through
• Assist with garment measuring and construction review
• Assist with lab dip process
• Attend and participate in fit sessions
• Some administrative duties as assigned
• Exhibit professional conduct in all business relationships, actions and communications
Education, Training and Skills Required:
• Preferred academic major in apparel design, product development, apparel production or merchandising
• Experience in fashion or apparel environment
• Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
• Proficient in PC use and applications, including the use of Excel and Adobe
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
For more information on how to apply, check out the posting in Beaver JobNet.
After taking a look at several of the blog
posts on your site (for almost 3), hrs I
candidly like your method of running a blog.
I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmarks list and will
be checking back in the near future. Have a look at my blog as well and tell me what you think.