To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
If you are considering a sales career (or know someone who is), you should definitely be checking out Zones! Due to our hypergrowth, we are actively seeking Account Executives to join us in August & September in Portland.
Our college hires have the opportunity to launch a career in IT sales, acquire industry certifications, earn competitive pay and benefits, and enjoy a balance of work and life.
So, spread the word!
Zones is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. As a Northwest company established a solid reputation for implementing successful IT strategies. We offer technology expertise and solutions to every size business – small to Fortune 500 – across multiple industries throughout the U.S. And we are affiliated with top tech companies – Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, HP, Apple, Intel and others.
• Acquire and manage accounts by growing relationships with your customers
• Prospect customers through outbound cold calling from company provided leads
• Place orders and quotes efficiently using established customer database systems
• Align with Tier 1 vendor partners to provide exceptional value your customers
What We Look For:
There are a lot of traits and characteristics that make someone great in sales. Some of the core characteristics we look for are:
• Competitive – you really like to win and instinctively overcome objections
• Goal oriented – you can set their mind on something and figure out how to get it
• Coachable – smart, but will benefit from feedback & our awesome training program
We get a lot of interest from Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurship majors, but we are looking for the right personality from ANY major.
At Zones we realize that a competitive benefit package is extremely important to our team members. We offer a comprehensive health insurance plan (medical, dental and vision), product discounts, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, 401(k) Plan with match, and an in-house gym at our corporate office.