Lost PO

EOU called and told me they had a PO that wasn’t showing up in any approval queues.  I checked to make sure posting was running and it was.  I found it in fobuapp but still with a status of new.  I ran forappl manually so I could see the lis file and found an error for it which said it couldn’t find a limit for the queue.  Looking for the queue id, I couldn’t find it anywhere.  The system could not route the PO to an appropriate crew.  EOU told me the user uses key strokes so fast, the various forms don’t always get a chance to complete their tasks.


Solution: I had the original user go into the form FOADOCU and deny the PO.  It has to be the original user.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About wendlerb

I didn't drown.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *