Capstone Emulator Project Update 6

Lots of productive work this week! I worked on 3 pair programming sessions with Josh this week and we got a lot of work done! It was very productive and I’m really glad I had the opportunity to work this way as I feel like it helped me massively increase my contribution threshold as well as increase productivity across the board. I think I will continue to open up call on Microsoft Teams that anyone can join when I work to keep this momentum up through the week.

We only have a couple of key opcodes left and while we are a bit behind on our initial week to week planning goals, I believe the bulk of the work was always going to be the opcodes so I feel that we will be back on track once this part is behind us. In other words, it makes sense to me that the opcode implementation portion would naturally take a bit more than a week but I feel future week long sessions will go by faster and put us back on track. All in all I’m very happy that I found my groove this week and it was all thanks to the pair programming sessions!