Capstone Introduction

An introduction to myself and the blog

Greetings. My name is Gregory Stula and I’m excited to start the final class in the OSU CS Post Bacc program and finish my degree. I have been in the program on and off for a while but most recently started with a commitment to finish around 2019. I have learned quite a bit in this program and I am very thankful for the staff at OSU for making it so great. There have been a few moments in my life when I had nothing to do but these courses and they definitely kept me busy. I love programming and it has always been nice to keep touch with the OSU CS community and have like minded people around to work and communicate with. While I am excited to work on this final project I will be a little sad closing this chapter in my life. However, all good things must come to an end and I am positive that this degree will open many doors for me. I am proud to have worked on this CS degree and OSU I can definitely recommend this program to others.

I am currently looking for work but I have worked in various Data positions at different companies including Uber. I really want to break through as a software engineer as that is where my true enjoyment of work lies. I really enjoy problem solving in this space. I find satisfaction solving problems both big and small. As long as I can write code, I don’t mind the task. I am really excited to work with my teammates this quarter and I look forward to working diligently and cooperatively.

My best programming language is C++. I applied for a C/C++ project that I really hope I get to work on this quarter. It would be a very nice summary of everything I’ve learned through this program and would be a most satisfactory way to sign off before graduation. If I do not get it, however, I won’t be upset. There are other projects that seem like they would be just as fun. Again, as long as I can write code I will be happy to solve problems and fix bugs.

I look forward to documenting my journey in this blog. I’ve never actually used wordpress to blog before so maybe I will learn something new and find a new outlet to express myself. I hope to make this blog look a lot nicer over time but for now I will stick with the defaults, more or less. Thank you for reading and wish my luck on my final step in my OSU journey.

One thought on “Capstone Introduction”

1. Hi, this is a comment.