All good things must come to an end.

It is bittersweet knowing that I have to say goodbye to this amazing opportunity, but I was ready to return home. For the final weeks of the internship, we continued to survey, entered date into excel, and then created the final presentation. It was great to meet new people and learn about everything everyone was doing. I was really happy I took this awesome opportunity. I am happy that I accepted the position with the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and was granted the honor of being an Oregon Sea Grant Scholar. I wouldn’t have changed it for the world. I met some great people, gained lot of professional skills and experiences. The west coast was defiantly something different. I would love to visit the west coast, but for vacation purposes. The scenery is so beautiful and I was honored to be on the ancestral lands of the Umatilla, Coos, Siletz and many more tribes. It is with gratitude that I had the opportunity to work there. Thank you. The Oregon Coast is unlike anything I have ever experienced, I am glad I had the opportunity. My favorite part was the scenery and will include one of my favorite photos that I captured while conducting surveys. It is in Otter Rock. Until next time.

Processed with VSCO with c9 preset