Blog 9

Coming back into to the project after the break has been a little bit of a struggle. I tend to take a little time to get back into a groove of things so, I fell behind and missed a team meeting. Luckily we met up another time and got things situated. The project is still moving steadily in a somewhat slow pace, but we are still making progress. Our sponsor still has not provided us a set framework for the front end development of the project which is a big part of my personal contribution. Originally it was suppose to be React, but now it might change because we do not know if it will integrate with ploty. What I need to do is look up alternate options or maybe find a way to integrate it. I personally have not work with the framework so I do not know why we can not integrate the 2 together.

As for myself in my computer science career., I have notice that it can not be a hobby. Doing this type of work means that one must always be up to date with new technology and consistently working on their skills because you will forget a lot fast. Personal goals that have set for myself is to make sure I do some type of coding or related research each day to keep consistent and improve my skills.

Questions I have been wondering about pertains to artificial intelligence. I know that AI takes lots of user data and interprets them for predictions, but what I want to know is how it works? Nothing I have learned has gone in depth about this. The other thing I am questioning or curious about is bit coin mining. How does that work and is it safe? These will be some things I will be looking into.