Updates were applied to the development environment today, Monday, February 7th, 2022. Barring any security updates or issues, the updates will be pushed to the production environment on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022. The following changes have been applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
Contributed Module Updates
- Acquia Connector 7.x-3.9
- Cache the list of V3 indexes on acquia_connector-7.x-3.x
- Fixing query splitting issue.
- Added warning message for D7 EOL.
- Update 7.x-3.x to be php 7.4 compatible.
- Added overriding before it jumps to read only server.
- Allow deleting configs.
- Chaos Tools (CTools) 7.x-1.20
- Deprecated: Required parameter $formatter in PHP 8.0
- PHP 8.1 compatibility
- Fixed PHP Fatal error Class ‘ViewsSqlTest’ not found in ctools/views_content/tests/src/views_content.test
- Fixed PHP 7.4 notice in ctools_entity_form_field_content_type_admin_title()
- Colorbox 7.x-2.16
- Resolves all known security issues
- File Entity 7.x-2.35
- Made download links translatable
- Fixed when changes to usage page cause missing info for file_lock module
- Fixed file_entity_file_formatter_file_field_settings() might not pass correct data to field formatters
- Menu Block 7.x-2.9
- Fixed Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in _menu_block_format_title()
- Fixed Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in menu_tree_add_active_path()
- Fixed PHP 74 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in menu_block_tree_output()
- Token 7.x-1.9
- Removed unused AJAX callback
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us through our contact form.
Leave a Reply