In preparation to upgrade to Drupal 10 these updates are needed. These changes where applied to the Development environment Tuesday October 31st.
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
Contributed Module Updates
- drupal/config_filter (2.5.0 => 2.6.0)
- #3396813 by bircher: Use FALSE when filters return the empty array in filterWrite
- drupal/config_split (2.0.0-rc4 => 2.0.0-rc5)
- Resolve #3310931 “Rolepermission are added”
- #3171819 by nexus246, eiriksm, Internetter, bircher: Drush command exit code
- #3388784 by pfrenssen: Alert developers if the config split folder is not correctly configured
- #3273718 by b_sharpe, bircher: Optionally bring back the 1.x behaviour when splitting
- Switch from custom docker compose to ddev
- #3395243 by bircher: Configure gitlab.ci
- #3386425 by elber, bircher: Update ConfigImporterTrait
- drupal/csv_serialization (2.1.0 => 3.0.1)
- Moved Drupal 9 support to 3.x branch.
- 4.x will support Drupal 10.
- See #3396149 for more information.
- drupal/group_content_menu (2.0.0 => 2.0.1)
- drupal/preview_link (2.1.0-alpha1 => 2.1.0-alpha2)
- drupal/svg_image (3.0.1 => 3.0.2)
- drupal/webform (6.1.7 => 6.2.0)
- This is identical to Webform 6.2.0-rc4. The main difference is compatibility with Drupal 10. See the release notes for development releases of 6.2.x for the complete set of changes.
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
- osu-wams/madrone (1.2.15 => 1.2.18)
- a5ed8a1 (tag: 1.2.18) prep for release
- d8a4d09 Merge pull request #207 from osu-wams/heading-color-white
- 787c1ca (heading-color-white) Cleaning an issue with my dark class and positioning
- 73c771c Update to use hsl colors. update headings that are orange to be white when nested under a block that uses osu-text-bucktoothwhite
- d1c28cc (tag: 1.2.17) prep for release.
- 7a5c503 Updates to how sidebar content is checked.
- 18286fe (tag: 1.2.16) Merge pull request #205 from osu-wams/a11y-fig-captions
- 8080a66 Update figure captions to be white text when used under the white text option.
- 70d28e8 Merge pull request #203 from osu-wams/osucascades-header
- 96dea7b Added custom script to run PHPCS with –checkstyle. Update Github Action to use the new composer script and comment out a job that wasn’t working with latest PHP features
- 36b6ffa Manually running phpcs instead of composer script
- 3b1d307 attempting another check style
- bfe80e8 Testing a new action checker.
- de542fb Fix code standards.
- 266fe27 Optimized the SVGs.
- f38fc20 Applying code style updates
- e8c5416 Added option for OSU Cascades header
If you have questions or concerns please contact us through our contact form.