Technologies I have adapted recently !

Recently, I started learning to flutter and it became my favorite. Flutter has a lot of advantages. It’s cross platform. It works on iOS, Android, Linux, MacOS, windows and web. It also has high performance. Last month, the flutter team released Flutter 3.7 and a next-generation rendering engine named Impeller. It uses every pixel on the screen which boosts performance drastically. Flutter also has a large and growing community. There are also many online tutorials on flutter and dart. For those who’re interested in learning flutter, I highly recommend the course “The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart” offered by Dr.Angela Yu on Udemy ( link ).

Flutter also comes with a customizable and large collection of widgets which makes it easier for the developer to learn and create a great looking interface across different platforms. I have tried to learn other technologies to use for mobile application development, and found flutter to be the best. 

Another technology I have adapted recently is google cloud platform. It took me a long time to learn the service that google cloud platform offers. I have been using it for a while and I really appreciate it. I have been extensively using google datastate and google app engine to deploy web applications and it works great !