The MU Leadership Team has met with AABC-MU leadership and established mutually beneficial goals. The biggest challenges are figuring out budgetary information flow (status reports throughout the year), and determining the boundaries and handoffs that can number into the dozens of interactions and overlaps each day between the AABC and the MU.
- SIFC Presentation
- MU #1: What are you doing to relieve staff of cumbersome workloads?
- MU #2: How are you working to improve your relationship with the AABC? What are the challenges?
- MU #3: Provide an update on the MU’s diversity action plan. What is your educational plan?
- MU #4: What are the SEC impact costs?
- MU #5: What is the MU doing to off-set the loss of income from the Bookstore departure?
- MU #6: What are your revenue streams from sources other than student fees?
- MU #7: Update on Building/Equipment Reserve funding.
- General #1: How many students you serve through your programs/events/employment?
- General #2: What is the number of student employees/percent of staff?
- General #3: Updated short-term strategic plan (update from what you told SCSFSP last year)
- General #4: Wage parity for professional faculty compared with other schools.
- General #5: How you are dealing with increased enrollment?
- General #6: What events/activities/programs you are putting on for students?
- General #7: Which line items will increase, and which will decrease, with increased enrollment?
- General #8: Ways in which you are looking at increasing efficiency-cutting items to keep fee low
- General #9: Outside funding sources (not Student Fee dollars)