Our revenue sources are program fees/charges; retail food service income, craft center fees, MU Basement charges, leased spaces, commissions, contracts, service/rental income, and direct sales. The non-fee resources make up 52% of our total budget.
- SIFC Presentation
- MU #1: What are you doing to relieve staff of cumbersome workloads?
- MU #2: How are you working to improve your relationship with the AABC? What are the challenges?
- MU #3: Provide an update on the MU’s diversity action plan. What is your educational plan?
- MU #4: What are the SEC impact costs?
- MU #5: What is the MU doing to off-set the loss of income from the Bookstore departure?
- MU #6: What are your revenue streams from sources other than student fees?
- MU #7: Update on Building/Equipment Reserve funding.
- General #1: How many students you serve through your programs/events/employment?
- General #2: What is the number of student employees/percent of staff?
- General #3: Updated short-term strategic plan (update from what you told SCSFSP last year)
- General #4: Wage parity for professional faculty compared with other schools.
- General #5: How you are dealing with increased enrollment?
- General #6: What events/activities/programs you are putting on for students?
- General #7: Which line items will increase, and which will decrease, with increased enrollment?
- General #8: Ways in which you are looking at increasing efficiency-cutting items to keep fee low
- General #9: Outside funding sources (not Student Fee dollars)