- Growing SLI staff (if decision packages are approved) for FY 13. Growing facilities in the next few fiscal years after that.
- Added electrician to staff to reduce cost, preserve and maintain electrical services, provide new service cheaper and better. Continue to add student staff to clean and perform preventative maintenance, basic skill level repairs rather than add skilled trades’ staff, including computer, software and hardware support.
- Space has been reallocated by the MU Board to meet the needs of growing segments of the student body. In the last two years we have created the IRC (International Resource Center) and the Veterans’’ Lounge
- SIFC Presentation
- MU #1: What are you doing to relieve staff of cumbersome workloads?
- MU #2: How are you working to improve your relationship with the AABC? What are the challenges?
- MU #3: Provide an update on the MU’s diversity action plan. What is your educational plan?
- MU #4: What are the SEC impact costs?
- MU #5: What is the MU doing to off-set the loss of income from the Bookstore departure?
- MU #6: What are your revenue streams from sources other than student fees?
- MU #7: Update on Building/Equipment Reserve funding.
- General #1: How many students you serve through your programs/events/employment?
- General #2: What is the number of student employees/percent of staff?
- General #3: Updated short-term strategic plan (update from what you told SCSFSP last year)
- General #4: Wage parity for professional faculty compared with other schools.
- General #5: How you are dealing with increased enrollment?
- General #6: What events/activities/programs you are putting on for students?
- General #7: Which line items will increase, and which will decrease, with increased enrollment?
- General #8: Ways in which you are looking at increasing efficiency-cutting items to keep fee low
- General #9: Outside funding sources (not Student Fee dollars)