Skip navigation

University Motor Pool

Tales from the road

Re-Post: Leave it to the beavers

March 6th, 2012

Beaver being released by Vanessa Petro. Courtesy OSU Terra Website.

Terra provided a great overview of research work being done by master’s student and customer Vanessa Petro. When Vanessa first picked up her research truck we thought she was pulling our leg about using beavers to create salmon habitat. The question naturally came to mind “Who supplies the beavers?”

Read more at Terra Online and find Vanessa’s podcast.

23 responses to “Re-Post: Leave it to the beavers”

1. webbel says:

I love the idea of this blog! I hope you will get some great stories!

2. Vanessa says:

The lives of 38 beaver forever changed by a motor pool vehicle!

3. Bobseine says:

I’m wondering to uncover precisely what web site method you’re applying?

4. Bacio says:

Many thanks a good deal intended for providing people with a very breathtaking opportunity to see important opinions with this site.

5. suomalainen says:

My spouse and i as well as my own friends were being truly undergoing the particular wonderful helpful suggestions from the blog then this unexpected developed an awful hunch My partner and i never ever indicated value towards the website owner for the people strategies.

6. TOTOBLOGS says:

I reflected on myself after reading your article. At first, it was nice to meet someone who had a similar opinion as me. I think I sometimes felt jealous when I read your neat writing. I’m glad to know your blog that stimulates me on the good side. 메이저놀이터

7. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8. mtalarm says:

Thank you for providing interesting issues and useful information that I did not know about.
    I want to use it as a reference for creating my blog, can I use it? Here is my blog.
    메이저사이트

9. SexyPG168 says:

SexyPG168 pretty98 เว็บบาคาร่าสุดหรู ลิขสิทธิ์แท้จากต่างประเทศ มั่นใจ ปลอดภัย 100%

10. texasholdemsite says:

Il y a des dates limites intéressantes dans cet article, mais je ne sais pas si je les vois toutes à cœur. Il y a peut-être une certaine validité, mais je maintiendrai mon opinion jusqu’à ce que je l’examine plus avant. Bon article , merci et nous aimerions un supplément! Ajouter à FeedBurner comme il se doit

https://www.texasholdemsite.info/

11. I was reading the site with my buddies and we were both really benefiting from the good advice when this unexpectedly got a terrible intuition. We never expressed gratitude to the website owner for the people strategies, my partner

12. Ammara khan says:

Find the best collection of women dress online at Ammara Khan. Discover a variety of luxury dresses for women at Ammara Khan. Order your favorite ladies’ dresses online at reasonable prices and enjoy.

13. Ammara khan says:

Are you looking for Pakistani Women Dress designs online? At Ammara Khan, you get a wide range of embroidered luxury dresses online at the best prices. Get your favorite dresses for women with fast delivery.

14. Walkeaze says:

Walkeaze offers its customer the best quality Shoulder bag for women and girls online. Explore the latest collection of shoulder bags online at Walkeaze. Grab your favorite fashionable bags for girls and women at low prices.

15. Walkeaze says:

Check out the best quality Wallets for Women online in Pakistan. Explore the variety of ladies’ wallet designs online at Walkeaze. Order your favorite wallets online at reasonable prices.

16. Put all the cool problems together, and you simply got a new reader logo. What can you suggest about your post you made a few days ago? Are you sure? 토토메이저

17. lisa says:

The versatility of body mass machines is a significant factor in their appeal. They can cater to a diverse range of individuals, from fitness enthusiasts tracking their progress to healthcare professionals monitoring patients’ health. This adaptability positions these machines as valuable tools in both preventative health measures and targeted interventions.body comp machine

18. Welcome to this new Westminster townhouse for sale , offering a perfect blend of modern living and historic charm. With its prime location and well-designed interior, this property is sure to capture your heart.Nestled in a sought-after community, this property offers a harmonious blend of comfort, convenience, and contemporary design, making it an ideal place to call home.

19. Ginkgo Retail pioneers a transformative domain, heralding a new era in the realm of Ecommerce Order Management Application. This platform embodies innovation, offering businesses an intuitive and versatile application to navigate the intricacies of order processing. With a user-centric interface and advanced functionalities, Ginkgo Retail empowers enterprises to seamlessly orchestrate, monitor, and optimize their entire order ecosystem. Its cutting-edge application ensures precision and adaptability, setting unprecedented standards in ecommerce order management. Ginkgo Retail symbolizes reliability and efficiency, providing businesses with a competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital commerce landscape.

20. delta executor website is the most sought-after Roblox agent. However it has just been accessible for a couple of months, its fame has outperformed that of the Roblox ventures