Week 10: May 30-June 3

This was a short work week with there being the Memorial holiday, but this week was very exciting to me because it is the last week of the term meaning that is the last week of working only twenty hours. This week was another week of testing burgers, but I also was able to spend a little bit of time working in the lab. while working in the lab was fun it was also quite frustrating since we were having trouble getting the texture of a product quite right. The hardest part about this is that we aren’t quite sure as to what texture the client really wants, nor are we sure if they really know what they wants. But besides this it is difficult because the texture changes overtime the longer it sits which makes pinpointing a texture quite difficult. After spending two hours working on different formulations we decided to put the project back on the shelf until the client is ready to work with us more on it. I am excited to start working 40 hours so I have time to receive more responsibilities which was hard during the month of may with all of my hours being spend working with sensory.