Gender Lens Project

I had a good time researching this project. One of the wall that I ran in to was that the product that I chose is so widely used and marketed that it took a lot of digging to get to the point that I was trying to find. I spoke to a couple of librarians and got some good information. I wasn’t able to make face to face contact with the librarian at Chemeketa though and I was hoping too. Saving my resources was pretty easy. I used the same tool as I did with the other project. I think that this project is going to be a little bit easier because I know what is expected since we have already done the cultural research project. I am excited to keep going on this project.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
This entry was posted in Set Up. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *