Oregon State University|blogs.oregonstate.edu

Term finally coming to an end.

February 23rd, 2022

Although this term has been enjoyable, challenging and full of learning experiences, I am happy this term is inching closer to the end. It amazes me how fast time has flown this term has it feels January 3rd was just this past week. I guess this could be thrown up as a consequence of enjoying the class so much this term I forgot about time.

I am thankful I was able to work with such well informed and flexible teammates. Each member on the team has been invaluable to our efforts and our success is in large part due to our efforts to work together like a well oiled machine. Most importantly, it has been a wonderful experience learning more about each one of them as the term has progressed. Meeting them and being able to build an application is definitely an experience I will cherish and have fond memories once my OSU days come to an end.

Lastly, I am thankful for the structure and guidance this class has offered. The instructor and TAs have been great stalwarts of the classroom and have not hesitated to help when able.