Link to ‘Garden(er) Microbiome’ Webinar Recording

Thanks to all who signed up for the ‘Citizen Science in the Garden!: Studying the Garden(er) Microbiome’ webinar. The webinar recording can be found below, or via THIS LINK.

If you are interested in participating in this project, please leave your information in this short survey. We will work to get back to everyone who responds, within the next month. Depending upon the volume of interest that we receive, it may take a bit longer.

Thanks to all wanting to learn more about the microbiome of garden soils and gardeners!

About Gail Langellotto

I'm a Professor in the Department of Horticulture at Oregon State University, where I also coordinate the statewide Master Gardener Program.
This entry was posted in Garden Microbes, science, urban soils and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Link to ‘Garden(er) Microbiome’ Webinar Recording

1. Rachael Fleming says:

Very interesting project. Sorry I am a MG from British Columbia.

2. Wayne Stewart says:

Intersting Project. Would like to be advised of results even though I am from British Columbia

3. David L. Flanigan says:

My wife and I love our garden but sometimes it doesn’t love us back. We have such poor soil here in Crooked River Ranch (volcanic dust that is about 16 inches deep then solid lava flow) that only the Junipers survive. We have several raised beds that we have hauled many yards of our local “garden” soil into. I wish we had some Willamette Valley soil to work with. We have had problems with blossom rot on our tomatoes, and also a lot of problems with potatoes that were rotten as well. Our corn has done pretty well along with cucumbers. We will keep trying.