(Website is a work in progress, check back for more updates)
- Connectivity, distributions, and genetics of desert bighorn sheep (Ovis canadensis nelsoni) metapopulations in southern California.
- Fecal based mark-recapture population estimates of Columbian blacktailed deer (Odocoileus hemionus columbianus) in various management units across western Oregon.
- Phylogeography and population genetics of the aardvark, Orycteropus afer.
- Population estimates of Roosevelt elk in various management units across western Oregon.
- California bighorn sheep spatial ecology, demography, and immunology in southeastern Oregon and northern Nevada.
- Examining the impacts of pneumonia on bighorn sheep survival across multiple populations in the Mojave Desert, California following a recent outbreak associated with Mycoplasma ovipneumoniae.
- Landscape genetics of the camas pocket gopher (Thomomys bulbivorus) in the Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- Evaluation of mark-recapture trapping methodology: bias versus precision.
- Winter and summer apparent annual survival and recruitment of Humboldt’s flying squirrels and Townsend’s chipmunks in Washington.
- Population genetics and genomics of the reintroduced moose herd in Copper River Delta, Alaska.
- Landscape genetics of American beaver (Castor canadensis) along the Oregon coast.
- Landscape genetics and climate change vulnerability of the American pika (Ochotona princeps).