Our Roots of Resilience team offers four professional development opportunities: a 3-hr workshop, a 10-hr workshop, a 30-hr online course, and a 6-session coaching program. Click here for descriptions.
To inquire about bringing Roots of Resilience to your local community, or to sign up for the waitlist for the next section of the online course (coming soon) please email: Cascadesrr@gmail.com
Current and Upcoming Opportunities
- April 12-13, 2019 (free!) at Oregon State University-Cascades. To register email Deniseh@neighborimpact.org.
- June 24-25, 2019 (free!) at the Oregon Early Learning Summer Institute located at Oregon State University-Cascades: https://earlychildhoodsummerinstitute.org/
- April 26, 2019 at the Central Oregon Early Learning Conference: http://www.earlylearning.co/
- May 19, 2019 at the Oregon Parenting Educators Conference: https://health.oregonstate.edu/hallie-ford/oregon-parenting-educators-conference
- June 19, 2019 at the Hallie Ford Center Training Institute in Corvallis, OR. Registration is coming soon!
Online Course and Video-Based Coaching Programs
We are conducting a research project with these programs through Summer, 2019. Enrollment is currently closed.
Coming soon! A new section of the online course is anticipated for Fall, 2019 to make it available to early childhood professionals throughout Oregon and across the United States!