Self-Reflection

What am I good at? I am good at making my vision, into my reality. A few years ago I set goals for myself in my college career that I thought were pretty unattainable. As I am about to graduate, I have accomplished more than I could have imagined. I am dedicated and a hard worker. I am reliable, and will not quit.

What do I value? I value personal growth. When I look back at who I was when I moved into the dorms as a freshman, and who I am now, it is like night and day. I have changed for the better, and I can tell it has been very beneficial for my professional career goals.

How did I get here? I cannot say that I got here just with hard work and determination. I am where I am today because of the kind of support system I have built around me. I have great friends and family, and amazing role models that helped push me to be the person I want to be. Without them, I wouldn’t be here today.

Where am I going? This question is one I don’t really know the answer to. At least in specifics. I know I will go on to have some career likely in business, and I will try to stay near my support system. If anything, I know I will still value personal growth, and whatever I do I will try to become the best version of myself possible while doing it.