To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
Novogradac & Company LLP
Staff Accountant 2014
Novogradac & Company LLP is a rapidly growing national certified public accounting firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA with 15 offices nationwide. The firm maintains clients in a broad range of industries with a major emphasis in the real estate sector, providing publicly and privately held national and multinational enterprises with a full spectrum of audit, tax, valuation, trust and litigation support and general consulting services.
Novogradac & Company LLP is hiring Staff Accountants to join the firm in January 2014. We are seeking entry level applicants with sufficient accounting courses to sit for the certified public accounting exam. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 or higher. We maintain the strictest confidentiality with all applicants.
• Complete assignments, including audit and tax preparation and research;
• Identify and communicate potential problem areas during engagements;
• Work in an accurate, time efficient, and organized manner; and
• Develop general technical skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting with a GPA of 3.20 or higher
• Fulfilled the unit eligibility requirement to sit for the CPA exam
• 0 to 1 year of experience in public accounting or 1 to 3 years of experience in an internal accounting role
• Willingness to work under close supervision
• Basic computer skills; ability to work with report writing tools and spreadsheets a plus
• Availability to work overtime as necessary
For more information on how to apply check out the posting in Beaver JobNet.