To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now. Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations.
Job/Internship of the Week
Administrative Assistant/Event Coordinator
- Assisting with the scheduling of training sessions, and booking/notifying all relevant parties
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all training rooms/venues, equipment catering arrangements, and other requirements are booked up or canceled in advance.
- Sending out appropriate pre & post-course information to participants/managers in advance of training courses
- Taking and preparing meeting minutes
- Formatting and editing materials and presentations for training meetings and events
- Requesting and compiling objectives in advance of training courses
- Keeping track of training supplies and reordering when needed
- Working with vendors to coordinate and deliver food/beverage services for training events
For more information on how to apply, check out the posting in Beaver JobNet.