To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student or alum and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now.
Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations as well as from locations around the country and around the world. This program serves students and alumni alike. Employers are seeking applicants for positions including full-time, co-ops and internships, summer camps, national parks employment, and volunteer organizations such as the Peace Corps. Students can access Beaver JobNet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check out the Career Services website for more information about finding a job.
Job/Internship of the Week
Social Media Research Internship
The Social Media Research Intern is responsible for working collaboratively to analyze social media data direct from the web and through software tools.
Team Player Customer Focused
Communication Skills Enthusiasm
Analytical Skills Logic
• Collect social media data using software tools
• Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrase
• Develop new keyword combinations and search logic to generate the richest and most targeted results
• Contribute to high-quality, client ready research reports within assigned time
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the brands we represent and report these to appropriate parties
• Own sections of the report and be responsible for data quality and analyses
• Meet internal and external project deadlines to ensure client satisfaction
• Work directly with the emerging methods team to improve the social media research processes
Location: InsightsNow Headquarters, Corvallis, OR
Schedule: This is a part-time position with flexible hours to accommodate your class schedule
- $12.50 per hour
- Earning credit for current college or university
- Career Development Services offered by our Human Resources Department
Please email letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
• Ability to receive college credit for this internship (possible examples: majors in business, marketing, communications, anthropology, sociology etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
• Able to work independently
• Experience with blogging and the use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
• Understands the social media tool set, including YouTube, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
|Name:||Heather A McBride|
|Title:||VP, Human Resources|
|Address:||1600 SW Western Boulevard