To view this job/internship listing, you must be a currently registered OSU student or alum and have an existing Beaver JobNet account. If you are eligible and do not have an account, register now.
Beaver JobNet is a great way to get your job or internship search started. Meet employers from a variety of organizations as well as from locations around the country and around the world. This program serves students and alumni alike. Employers are seeking applicants for positions including full-time, co-ops and internships, summer camps, national parks employment, and volunteer organizations such as the Peace Corps. Students can access Beaver JobNet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check out the Career Services website for more information about finding a job.
Job/Internship of the Week
Media Sales Executive
If you are passionate about building business partnerships, producing great sales results, working in a positive team environment, and want a career as an Internet Sales Executive keep reading!
OregonLive.com, the #1 local Internet news and information site in Oregon and SW Washington, is looking for a proven advertising sales professional with a track record of success. If you are results oriented, passionate, energetic, outgoing, and detail-oriented with a desire to build strong business partnerships, you may be the right candidate. The position is an Account Executive focusing on businesses in Oregon.
Join a growing team of Portland’s best and brightest digital advertising sales professionals. As a team member you will develop relationships with businesses, acquire new advertisers and maintain existing accounts in and around metro Portland. You would be responsible for selling a portfolio of digital advertising products. Our company is a great place to work. We are a competitive work group focused on building sales professionals. Hiring interviews are being conducted this week. Our compensation package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays as well as 401k. Rewarding compensation plan, which can exceed $75k+ upon meeting sales goals.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• College Degree
• 3+ years of Internet/Media advertising sales experience
• The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Internet advertising to include Banner Ads, SEM, SEO, Mobile, Video and Email.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Track record of Sales Excellence in advertising (preferably Internet sales)
• Strong understanding of the Digital Internet Advertising Industry
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Must be able to Close Sales
• Proven cold-calling, follow-up and lead generation skills.
• Experience in online advertising to include display, SEM, SEO preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Customer Serviced Oriented
• Must be assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
• Strong ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
• Ability to build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
• Congenial team work attitude
• Solid problem solving abilities
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
|Name:||Ms. Carol Colby|
|Address:||620 SW 5th Ave., Suite 300