This is a general recruiting requisition used for attracting candidates that meet the hiring profiles in demand at Intel. By applying to this prescreen, you are expressing interest in Student / Intern opportunities with Intel. https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=718734&src=UNV-11802
Intel offers a broad range of BS, MS and PhD opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science
Our Veteran Benefits and Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Veteran specific orientation
- New-hire buddy programs
- Full time resources committed to veterans hiring, staffing and initiatives
- Veterans Employee Groups
- Veteran to Veteran Mentoring Programs
- Operation Impact & Project Hired Wounded Warrior Supporter
- American Corporate Partners Member
- Employer Support of Guard and Reserves (ESGR) partner
- Multiple industry awards received for veteran programs and outreach
What you can expect:
- Internships are typically 3 to 12 month full time assignments at a major Intel site.
- Competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
- Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to choose from, 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks paid sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, access to Intel Air Shuttle, and much more.
- Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel’s My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
- Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the Intel College Graduate community group.
To qualify as a US Military Veteran, you must have the following background: Military Veteran, Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve Status.
In addition to US Veteran Status, you must be:
- Currently enrolled in a degree / university program.
- Permanent right to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent- blank or <3.0 GPA will not pass screening).