This is a general recruiting requisition used for attracting candidates that meet the hiring profiles in demand at Intel. By applying to this prescreen, you are expressing interest in Student / Intern opportunities with Intel. https://intel.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=718734&src=UNV-11802
Intel offers a broad range of BS, MS and PhD opportunities in the following technical disciplines:
– Electrical Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science
– Mechanical Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Materials Science
Our Veteran Benefits and Programs include, but are not limited to:
– Veteran specific orientation
– New-hire buddy programs
– Full time resources committed to veterans hiring, staffing and initiatives
– Veterans Employee Groups
– Veteran to Veteran Mentoring Programs
– Operation Impact & Project Hired Wounded Warrior Supporter
– American Corporate Partners Member
– Employer Support of Guard and Reserves (ESGR) partner
– Multiple industry awards received for veteran programs and outreach
What you can expect:
– Internships are typically 3 to 12 month full time assignments at a major Intel site.
– Competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
– Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to choose from, 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks paid sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, access to Intel Air Shuttle, and much more.
– Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel’s My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
– Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the Intel College Graduate community group.
To qualify as a US Military Veteran, you must have the following background: Military Veteran, Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve Status.
In addition to US Veteran Status, you must be:
– Currently enrolled in a degree / university program.
– Permanent right to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer
– Minimum 3.0 GPA (convert to 4.0 scale equivalent- blank or <3.0 GPA will not pass screening).