We are looking for early learning teachers interested in an exciting new professional development opportunity beginning this Spring!
Filming Interactions to Nurture Development (FIND)
- 6 week program of weekly 10-15 minutes of video-recording regular activities with children and 30-45 minutes of online web-based education and video coaching
- Positive, strength-based approach
- Based on the concept of “Serve and Return” interactions between adults and children (Center of Developing Child at Harvard University)
- Designed to reduce provider/teacher stress, increase sense of competence, and to reinforce and strengthen supportive interactions with children
If You Participate, You Will Receive:
- Up to 5 hours Step 1 Oregon Registry Training hours
- Education about Serve and Return
- Support in strengthening current practices
- Hardware and technology support
To Learn More or Sign Up, Please Contact the Roots of Resilience team at OSU-Cascades:
- Emiko Goka-Dubose, Project Coordinator
- 541-322-3121, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This is part of the development process of the Roots of Resilience: Teachers Awakening Children’s Healing– an online professional development program for early childhood educators about the impacts of early childhood trauma. If you are interested in being part of the 20 week pilot program (starting Fall, 2016), including online modules and additional video coaching, please continue to check-in with our News and Updates!