Friday afternoon, January 15 through Sunday afternoon, January 17, 2016.
- Black Hills State University, SD
- Georgia Institute of Technology, GA
- Old Dominion University/Jefferson Lab, VA
- Ohio State University, OH
- Oregon State University, OR
- Syracuse University, NY
- University of California, San Diego, CA
- University of Texas, San Antonio, TX
- Wesleyan University, CT
Thank you for joining us!
Thank you all for coming to Oregon State University – we hope you were inspired by the people you met here and that you take away something valuable. All the best from the Local Organizing Committee.
If you missed this year’s deadline, watch for next year’s conferences at APS CUWiP.
See the application page for the timeline for this year’s conference.
Please view the Ginger Kerrick video before the conference
Ginger Kerrick of NASA will address all CUWiP conferences in a virtual Q&A. Watch this video before the conference (5 minutes) to get to know her, and email us the questions you’d like to ask her.
These conferences are supported in part by the National Science Foundation (PHY-1346627) and by the Department of Energy Office of Science (DE-SC0011076). Further details are available on the APS conference website.