The Start of Prototyping

And Waiting for Peer Reviews

This week we got some basic wireframes prototyped and presented to our sponsor. It was nice to get a visual of some of our front end designs figured out and feedback received from our sponsor. Two of us presented him with a total of three design options, mine were focused on the visual design using wireframes of a few different potential screens. He responded with preferences for one over the other that included a home screen. Having that visual aspect gives a good frame of reference for how the team will proceed with the front end of the product.

Feedback? Feedback.

We have been working on a design document for our project for a few weeks now. I know that the first draft for my team was rough around the edges and needed a lot of work. I ended up spending quite a bit of time rewriting and reformatting the design document that our team turned in. The team then turned around and came up with some in depth questions for the team review. There was a little bit of confusion getting connected with the other team but I gave some feedback to the other team that I felt was well thought out. I have noticed some feedback starting to appear on our document now. Getting feedback on the design document helped the team come to a couple conclusions for our design.

What’s Next?

Working to implement a functional prototype of a section of our project in next on the agenda. My team and I still need to discuss what we are going to prototype and get it working. It will be a nice change of pace to work on some code and a little less writing for a week. I look forward to making more progress and staying on top of everything coming up!