Thanks to so many for joining the October 2nd LET Community meeting! Here are a few of many points we discussed.
Canvas, Canvas, Canvas for Instructors
- The Canvas Migration Help page has the answer to many FAQs. Thanks for the reminder about this resource from Lynn Greenough of the Technology Across the Curriculum.
- Want to add an external link to the course navigation bar? Use the Redirect Tool app. When logged into your course, access it by going to settings/apps.
OSU Learning Technology Resources
- There are some quick links to learning technology resources at OSU on the navigational menu on the right of this site.
- Check out the Inspire site by Ecampus. The Canvas Notifications article may be handy at the beginning of the term in drafting a reminder post to students.
2016 Hybrid Faculty Learning Community
- Cub Kahn of the Center for Teaching and Learning invites instructors to submit an RFP to be a part of the next hybrid faculty learning community and redesign.
These represent a few highlights. Join us for the upcoming LET Community meetings as we build community surrounding learning technologies and pave the road for learning together. Chime in or follow the conversation on the Tech’d Out Learning Facebook group.