Small Farm School returns to in-person, outdoor programming on September 15th at Clackamas Community College in Oregon City for the ten year anniversary along with virtual offerings.
Small Farm School is collaborating with Friends of Family Farmers to continue learning through virtual programming with InFARMation and Small Farm Business School.
Registration is closed and Small Farm School is full for 2021, no walk-in registrations available.
September 15th at Clackamas Community College in Oregon City.
Welcome address begins at 8:20 a.m. view your confirmation email for full schedule and directions.
To protect Small Farm School participants, planners, and volunteers during the event on September 15 we have taken the following steps:
- All activities will be outside
- Masks will be required when not actively eating or drinking
- Allow for distance when removing your mask for eating and drinking
- Masks are available at registration table and at class locations
- Bring your own lunch or head to a local food business, there is plenty of room to spread out during the break period
Clackamas Community College, Oregon City
Clackamas Community College recognizes that it sits on the traditional homelands of the Clackamas, Cascades, and Tumwater bands of Chinooks, as well as the Tualatin and Pudding River bands of Kalapuya and the Northern Molalla people. The College extends its respect and gratitude to the Indigenous peoples who have lived here since time immemorial.
Small Farm School is a one-day educational event for beginning and intermediate small-scale farmers and rural land stewards.
Small Farm School is a collaboration between the following organizations: