Researchers bridge gap between marine scientists and policy makers

Portland State University sustainability professional’s wrote a great article about the workshop! Have a look here:
http://www.pdx.edu/esm/news/psu-researchers-bridge-gap-between-marine-scientists-and-policy-makers

This entry was posted in Kaity Goldsmith and tagged , , , by Kaity Goldsmith. Bookmark the permalink.

About Kaity Goldsmith

I am a recent graduate of the Masters of Environmental Management program, with a focus on Marine Management and Policy, from the Environmental Science and Management Dept. at Portland State University. I am particularly interested in methodologies for creating evidence-based decision making, i.e. translating best available science into management and policy practices. Protecting the amazing and integral coastal and marine resources now and into the future will take creative and innovative thinkers, and I endeavor to be among them. Please join me on my experience over the next year as the Ocean Policy Fellow in the Governor's Natural Resource Office!