S4:E6 | spring is coming, and i don’t like it

My most favorite thing in Spring is looking forward to it being over. The allergies are gruesome, and the weather is too hot. But to be honest, Spring is much better than Summer. At least I can play tennis and not have to sweat the moment I touch the court. One thing I can appreciate about Spring is that the Cherry Blossoms come alive; for about a week or two. It’s super pretty and I really like looking at it.

.

My most favorite technology in the project is using GitHub Desktop. We can easily pull branches and work on each other’s stuff and it’s easily accessible. I really like how we can merge things and not have to use the terminal to write code out to merge and comment within our pushes and commits. I can really appreciate the practicality and simple application that it provides.

.

My least favorite technology is working with C. I would say some other things like Haskell, but C is what brought me trauma. I never want to work with that language again. Seriously, the language isn’t being used anywhere, so why should I have to learn it.

.

But my least favorite technology within the project would have to be finding out how to utilize Google Maps API and tying that with an automation based production to tie Google Cloud Platform buckets of data and applying that to the Google Maps API. The two are somewhat hard to use.