About

A little about me

Hi, I’m Ruchi – welcome to my blog! I’ll probably be writing a lot of stuff about design here.

A little bit about me – I currently attend Oregon State Zoom University. I love to dance, hike, and spend time with my friends and family.

My design journey began in high school with some courses and an inspiring teacher. I spent four years learning Adobe Software, making event posters and some social media posts. It was fun, but college was where I delved deeper into graphic design. I learned the importance of critique and keeping an open mind. I also realized you could work on a project for 40 hours and still not be satisfied.

As a junior, my time is filled with portfolio prep, internship hunting, and answering that dreaded question of, “What are your career aspirations?”

I’ve noticed that technology transformed the world and will continue to shape design in inconceivable ways. Seeing how our generation interacts with technology, there is a dire need for products to be engaging, efficient, and elegant. This makes me think I’d enjoy the User Experience Design realm. My hope is that I can inspire people all around the globe in some sort of way.