Capstone Update

At the beginning of every group project that I have been a part of during my time at OSU, I have been slightly concerned about the work ethic of my teammates, especially because it’s people I have never met before. This had nothing to do with a bad experience at OSU, either. It’s actually due to a couple of bad experiences during my first stint in undergrad. Fortunately, I have been proving wrong with each group I have been a part of at OSU, and the one I am in now is no different.

In fact, this is probably the most productive group I have had the pleasure to be a part of. All of the members are constantly communicating with one another, answering questions, willing to offer assistance. Every group member has contributed to the project by either setting up a skeleton where everyone will work, refactor, and by contributing their assigned work as per the project plan. Our group is even ahead of schedule, at the moment, meaning we should be able to complete a few of the project’s stretch goals that we laid out, which I am excited to work on.

I am fortunate to have picked these teammates for this semester. It has been my best experience working with a group ever, and I am excited for how our project will turn out!