If you value the types of programs that we provide, please consider supporting our work. Examples of support include funding a Peace Literacy Workshop for OSU faculty, staff, and/or students. We also offer Peace Literacy Workshops for staff and students from Willamette Valley area schools. Funding for summer Research Assistantships for graduate students and internships for undergraduate students building Peace Literacy Curricula and organizing workshops, or funding to cover tuition or workshop participation for any of the community members with whom we partner would also be welcome!
To pay by debit/credit card online:
- Go to the OSU Foundation and fill out the form.
- At this prompt: “Don’t see the area you’d like to support?”
please type “Phronesis Excellence Fund” in the box.
- After you click “Submit” you will receive an email confirming your gift, and a receipt will be sent by the U.S. Postal Service for your tax records.
To pay by debit/credit card over the phone:
If you prefer to make your gift over the phone, please call
Sharyn Clough, Phronesis co-Director, at 541.738.8056
To pay by check:
- Make your tax-deductible check payable to “OSU Foundation”
- On the memo line write “Phronesis Excellence Fund“
- Mail your check to:
4238 SW Research Way
Corvallis, OR 97333
To pay by cash:
- Show up at the OSU Foundation (4238 SW Research Way, Corvallis)
- Ask for your money to be sent to the Foundation account for the Phronesis Excellence Fund.
You will be required to fill out a short form with your name, address, and email address so we can send you a receipt of your generous gift.