Self-Reflection

1. What am I good at?

I am good at being productive, creative and self motivator. I’m good at these things right now because its what I am currently always working on. I have to admit I was once never good at these things. I still have improvements to make but I always find myself correcting and bettering myself to being productive, creative and self-motivator.

2. What do I value?

I value everyone who have shown support for me in school. That includes my family, friends, mentors, and professors. I know that these individuals want the best for me and would like to see me reach my goals. I value them because at times I feel like giving up but they show me support and help to get back up and finish what I’ve started.

3. How did I get here?

Where I am today is with the support of my family. I am a first generation which made it hard for me to be able to attend college. I didn’t think I would be able to graduate in a four year university. It was a long journey but with the love and support I got from people who believed in me, I am here today close to getting my degree. I’m thankful to have them because I don’t think I would have made the decision of attending Oregon State University.

4. Where am I going?

As summer gets closer, I plan on working during the summer. Once I get back to school in fall and finish my last classes in order to graduate, I plan on getting a job in a field that I know will beneficial for my life goal. Starting a family construction business. I plan on getting enough experience before I start building that dream and once I feel prepare and money saved I will begin that goal of mine.