Day 2

Today was an eventful day! This morning we went up 630 feet in the St. Louis arch and it was so cool! We went up in a tiny shuttle with 5 people stuffed in and I was surprised that it was only about a 5 minute ride. Once up there we went up some stairs and voila! We were looking over the city and all the way down to the ground. It was so cool but also a little scary!

image image

Before we went up we checked out the courthouse and got to see some history. I found the courtrooms really interesting!

image

After the Arch we went on a guided riverboat tour on the Misissippi River and that was pretty cool!

After that we went to Monsanto and I was really impressed; our tour guide was really informative and made it all very interesting.
image

image

I thought the growth chambers were super cool. The one we got to see www imitating weather in Brazil and if you walked in it was warm and humid. They are just a small room and they have quite a few of them. The growth chambers are super handy because you can see how a specific plant will grow in a specific atmosphere. These rooms get even get be set to be like different countries or as specific as different counties right next to each other.

image

Another great day! I am having a blast and learning lots of new things!