Critiquing a Recruitment AD

As a junior employee with less experience in the workplace, I would like to build my brand on a good education background, various student activity experiences, initiative learning ability and good communication skills and teamwork spirit. In my point of view, education background is more than just an academic certificate. Qualified employees have basic knowledge and application ability in their major field. And student activity experience shows my interest points and characters, according to the specific activities I engaged in and the team role I usually played. Learning ability and communication skills are soft power that cannot be displayed directly on resume, which I may seek for friends’ assessment and other forms.
Nowadays, the internet is quite a good source for us to display ourselves. I may establish a personal website, put all my works on it, and also share my SNS accounts link there. For potential employers, it’s a very convenient way to get to know a person. You can get approach to all my well-prepared works, which displays my education background, abilities and interest points. And also, from the SNS accounts, you can find the all-around characters of mine. It helps recruiters to determine whether I am the proper applicants, and also helps myself to establish connect and friendship with recruitment managers. With an established personal website and open SNS accounts, the last step I need to do is selecting my target organizations and post my website. It’s also very important to keep updating and maintain good interactions with website visitors.