Self-Reflection

This has been a great term for all of us hopefully so it is very important to reflect. It is always good to do a self reflection and it will be based on the four questions recommended in the introspection part of the minilecture.

1. What am I good at?

I am good at many things. I am good at business. I am running my own business and always try to improve. I am good at selling. I have done sales for most of my working life and really know how to relate to people. I am good at basketball, and wrestling. I am good at trivia and I am good at video games, and most importantly I am a good husband.

2. What do I value?

I value family most over everything else. Family would be my wife, immediate family, my in-laws, and extended family. I have always been a family person ever since I was a child and I look forward to the day I am a father and create my own family. My career is the next thing that I value the most. The career in my opinion is the key to being able to take care of my family and not only being able to make a difference in the world, but to make a difference in their world too.

3. How did I get here?

I go in the position I am today with the support of my loving family and hard work. I have worked for absolutely everything in my life. I am not a fan of handouts, however I do believe in assistance ONLY when it is necessary to avoid people taking advantage of that assistance. I have had assistance with going to school, however I do all of the work in order to complete school. I work for my career, my job, my house, and everything in between.

4. Where am I going?

I am going where my life takes me. I know in the future, I plan to have my own family and be able to continue my business. It takes time to be successful but I got forever. I believe with time and hard work, you can achieve anything. I am excited about my future, and the future I get to help create with my wife and my future family.