Hello world!

Hello to the 2 people who will see this post 🙂

I am terrible at choosing, so i am currently stressing out about having to decide on a semester long project. While I understand why we select our own project, I do like the hand holding you get in other classes where you are told exactly what your project is and have a clear syllabus that tells you exactly what is needed in your project.

I really enjoyed the web and mobile app development electives so I hope I am able to find a group whose project aligns with these topics. I especially enjoyed working with flutter.

My previous job experience hasnt been very software development heavy. I  worry that since I am not a software engineer like many others in this course that I will not be as knowledgeable as my team mates. This is hopefully just the imposter syndrome speaking since I have received A’s in most courses.

I couldn’t decide on a cool picture to put as my blog header, so heres a cool car 🙂

One response to “Hello world!”

1. Hi, this is a comment.