The Pacific North West Water Research Symposium has provided graduate and undergraduate students from universities in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho with the opportunity to share their research with a diverse audience through oral and poster presentations.
We are able to offer this conference at no cost to attendees because of the support of generous donors.
We invite you to become a sponsor to the 13th annual Water Research Symposium, held on April 17th and 18th, 2023.
Your support will foster the success of the following activities at this year’s symposium:
- Oral and poster presentations on freshwater resources research conducted by students
- Facilitation of professional skill-building workshops
- Keynote speaking event
- Catering expenses
Below you will find instructions for donating to the 13th annual Pacific Northwest Water Research Symposium. If you are interested in joining or have any questions please contact us at HydrophilesResearchSymposium@gmail.com
2023 Water Research Symposium Donation Instructions
Online: Tax Deductible
- Go to The OSU Foundation’s Giving Page.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate in the field marked “Donation Amount”.
- Of the options under “I Want to Give to:”, select “Water Resources Graduate Program Discretionary Fund”.
- In the “Comments or Special Instructions” section, please write “Donation for Hydrophiles WRS only”.
- Under “Would you like your gift to honor someone special?”, Select “In Honor of” in the “Tribute Type” field, and write “Hydrophiles-WRS” as the first name of the honoree.
- Please enter payment information and proceed until you receive confirmation that the payment has been submitted.
By Check: Tax Deductible
- Please address checks to “OSU Foundation”
- Donors must write “Account #: 4110-865410” in the memo
- Write “For Hydrophiles Symposium” on the check.
- Mail the check to: OSU Foundation 4238 SW Research Way Corvallis, OR 97333. Thank you!