The Pacific North West Water Research Symposium has provided graduate and undergraduate students from universities in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho with the opportunity to share their research with a diverse audience through oral and poster presentations.
We are able to offer this conference at no cost to attendees because of the support of generous donors
We invite you to become a sponsor to the 11th annual Water Research Symposium, held on April 12th and 13th, 2021.
Your support will foster the success of the following activities at this year’s symposium:
- Oral and poster presentations on freshwater resources research conducted by students
- Facilitation of professional skill-building workshops
- Keynote speaking event
- Catering expenses
Below you will find instructions for donating to the 11th annual Pacific Northwest Water Research Symposium. If you are interested in joining or have any questions please contact us at HydrophilesResearchSymposium@gmail.com
2021 Water Research Symposium Donation Instructions
Online: Tax Deductible
- Go to The OSU Foundation’s Giving Page.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate in the field marked “Donation Amount”.
- Of the options under “I Want to Give to:”, select “Other Departments and Programs”.
- At this point a window will open asking you select the area you wish to support, select close to close this window
- Leave “Direct my gift to a specific college or campus” blank.
- Then, under “Don’t see the area you’d like to support?”, please enter the number 4110-865410. This is the account number for the Hydrophiles club.
- If applicable, fill in the “Matching Gifts” headings.
- In the “Comments or Special Instructions” section, please write “Donation for Hydrophiles WRS only”.
- Under “Would you like your gift to honor someone special?”, Select “In Honor of” in the “Tribute Type” field, and write “Hydrophiles-WRS” as the first name of the honoree.
- After ensuring your own contact information and email address is entered, as well as the above information, click “Next”.
- Please enter payment information and proceed until you receive confirmation that the payment has been submitted.
By Check: Tax Deductible
- Please address checks to “OSU Foundation”
- Donors must write “Account #: 4110-865410” in the memo
- Write “For Hydrophiles Symposium” on the check.
- Mail the check to: OSU Foundation 850 SW 35th Street Corvallis, OR 97333. Thank you!