HR Management Week 9

After doing all of the tests about stress and personality traits I learned a lot from all of the evaluations. My biggest takeaway from all of the tests is that I can tend to be a little impatient and I try to focus on my problems when coping with my stress. I think that personally for me in my professional career I will have to work on being more patients in order to make sure that I don’t get as stressed out as I normally do when I’m impatient. One of the things that I have noticed lately at work is that I have gotten more and more impatient with new people among other things. I think that for me I’m always looking to go fast and get things done in timely manner so when other co workers are not moving as fast as I am I tend to be more and more impatient.

After doing some research on what organizations are doing to help their mental health I have found some very interesting things about what they’re doing. One of the things that I found is that a lot of companies are offering free subscriptions to Tele-therapy. This is basically things that allow for their employees to help cope with any stress that they may be experiencing in their everyday lives as well as offering things such as more vacation time. With all of the being said companies are starting to see the importance of making sure their employee’s mental health are okay. I think that it is very key for employers to continue to this to ensure success in each of their employees.