The OSUsed Store is having a Fall Sale this week to clearance its inventory.
The OSUsed Store, managed by OSU Surplus Property, sells all OSU-owned property no longer needed by the owning department, as well as items from other government agencies. The only program of its kind at an Oregon university, we seek to reroute property to OSU departments, government agencies, nonprofits, and the public. This keeps items out of the landfill and reduces the resources and funds needed to purchase new equipment. We are open to OSU departments all week and hold public sales once per week (5:30-7:30 pm on the first Wednesday of the month; 12:00-3:00 pm all other Wednesdays).
The Fall Sale will have extended hours and falling prices:
Wednesday, 10/27…12:00-4:00 pm…..30% off
Thursday, 10/28…….12:00-4:00 pm…..40% off
Friday, 10/29………..12:00-4:00 pm……50% off
Check the Daily Barometer and Gazette-Times Wednesday for coupons for an additional 10% off.
Some items will be pre-priced and some purchased through a bid process. Sale prices exclude these spot bid and online items but otherwise apply storewide. Bids may be placed on spot bid items starting at 12:00 pm Wednesday and ending at 2:00 pm on Friday. All items are sold “as is, where is” with no guarantees. We accept cash, check, Visa & MasterCard.
A sampling of what we will carry this week:
- Furniture – desks, tables, bookcases, file cabinets, chairs, etc
- Childrens desks ($2 each)
- Computers and computer equipment
- Stacking washer and dryer ($125 for each pair)
- TVs (start at $10)
- Ceramic brick kiln ($150)
- Brand new football cleats, mens sizes 9-18 ($20 per pair)
- Bicycles (min. bid ranges from $10 to $50)
- Rockwell Super 10 Motorized Saw (min. bid $100)
- Yamaha Electone Organ and Kohler & Campbell Piano (on spot bid)
- Much more!
CATEGORIES: Surplus Property Waste Reduction
I’m a new local private piano teacher looking for a piano from
OSU’s surplus. Acoustical or electric..doesn’t matter; anything around $1,000?
Comments are closed.