Project Selected!

So, looks like I got my first choice for the capstone project. I wanted to do a full-stack app so I chose the Crowd Sourced Shopping App. My team members are Ciarra M, Rayna N, and Marodin Y! I’m really looking forward to working with them!

I chose this project because it seems pretty open ended and with a broad scope, especially with regard to what languages/technologies we can use, and what kind of feature we can implement. I’m open to basically anything (but ideally stuff that will make us the most employable!).

In other news my new job starts on Monday and I’m super excited for it. Here is a link to the main website: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/

Author: Lucas Moyle

I live in Bellingham WA and have been a mechanical designer/engineer since 2016. I got my first BS from Western Washington University in Applied Mathematics and graduated in 2012. I also have an AS degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I recently got my first offer in software engineering and accepted the position which starts April 4th.