Blog Post #1!

Welcome to my my blog! This is my first ever blog post. My name is Brandi Cook, and I plan on becoming a game developer after graduating Oregon State. I currently live in central Texas (so CST), but I plan on moving back to the west coast ASAP! I love Oregon!!

I have 3 kitties: Barbara, Hank, and Pamela. I have a doggy named Zuko. I would upload pictures of all my babies but unfortunately I’m not on my computer and don’t have access to the photos right now 🙁 Of course, I like to play games. I currently play Genshin Impact, League of Legends (unfortunately), some (J)RPG games, and many more. My favorite games ever are Okami, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy (XV is the best!!). I also love to hike and play piano.

I initially wanted to be an artist or a biomedical engineer. However, I eventually decided to follow in my dad’s footsteps and pursue the CS degree. I decided that I would love to make games, and that it would be a great degree for me to pursue. I’m not going to lie, coding is not much of a passion for me. I initially did not enjoy it at all (I mean come on, it’s super hard!). However, after making my first ever game I fell in love with game development. I am so excited to learn and make more.

My favorite listed project is actually the one I’m in! This would be the Engineering Simulations with Game Development Tools project. This is because I want to learn anything and everything that has to do with game development and its tools. I would love to expand my knowledge on Unity, or even learn a new platform. I feel very honored to be on this sponsored team, and hope to create excellent work!

Thanks so much for reading my blog!

Brandi Cook

One response to “Blog Post #1!”

1. Hi, this is a comment.