- 1 cup all-propose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 lemon
- In a large bowl mix together the flour and eggs.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the water and add both the water and milk into the mixing bowl and stir till combined.
- Add the salt and butter, and mix till smooth. (add in 1/4 tsp lemon zest for extra flavor)
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat. Scoop the batter onto the pan using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minuets, until the bottom is light brown and flip to cook other side. Should make approximately 8 crepes, serve hot and enjoy!
*Add Nutella and raspberries to the crepes for an extra tasty treat!